Instructions to access the Chemistry Network
Drive for Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
Please note that the Chemistry Network Drive can only be accessed from within
- Download or Run the install file:
32 bit Windows XP/Vista/7 or
64bit Windows XP/Vista/7.
- After install right-click on the NDAS Device Management icon in the notification
area and select Register a New Device ..., click Next
- Enter Chemistry Network Drive as the name.
- Type in the NDAS device ID which you can obtain
or by visiting the Chemistry
Intranet, click Next.
- Click Yes, I want to mount this NDAS device as Read-Only Mode,
- click Finish
- The Chemistry Network Drive is now listed in My Computer/Computer
as a local hard disk.